EVANS ENGINEERING, PA
CONSULTING ENGINEERS & LAND SURVEYORS
“Providing Engineering Design Solutions Today to Meet The Demands of Tomorrow!”
102 Hickory Lane / P.O. Box 1597
Batesville, Mississippi, 38606
Phone: (662) 902-5005
Fax: (662) 578-8081
EVANS ENGINEERING, PA is a Consulting Engineering and Land Surveying Firm. The main services of our firm includes roadway design, bridge design, railroads, water distribution systems, water supply systems, sanitary sewer collection systems, sanitary sewer rehabilitation projects, sanitary sewer treatment facilities, natural gas distribution systems, storm water collection, drainage, site development, environmental site assessments, subdivision design, GPS surveying, boundary surveying, topographic surveys, right-of-way acquisition mapping, ALTA/ACSM surveys, facility planning, and FEMA flood elevation certificates.
To provide the very best engineering design solutions today to meet our Client’s demands for tomorrow.
· To achieve the highest level of quality in everything we do.
· To always conduct ourselves with the highest integrity.
· To achieve client satisfaction through uncompromised personal service.
· To provide the appropriate environment for people to work, grow and prosper.
· To maintain consistent growth and a reasonable profit in order to perpetuate a healthy company.
· To always strive to advance our services to new horizons.
For more information please contact David A. Evans, III, PE & PLS
Updated: 4/9/2014 10:04 PM